Perfect for: Landscapers, Campgrounds, Cemeteries, Roofers, Contractors, Woodcutters, and Stables etc.
BUSY DUMPER FEATURES
- 60° dump capability using a 4" x 12" D.A. Cylinder.
- GVWR 6,000lb
- Payload Capacity: 22" x 9' 2.8YD, 6.8YD -w- 3ft. stake sides - 5,200 lb.
- Controlled dumping with lower tailgate chains and down pressure- never dump too or much too little
- Power up and down for locking dump body tight to truck bed.
- Taillights in dumper add to visibility and safety-complete with disconnects
- Full, double-acting tailgate -w- 3/8" pins.
- 8 stake pockets.
- 12 gauge floor, 14 gauge sides.
- "Z" beams on all hoist points to resist flexing.
- 3/4" pins -w- two support points each on both hinges.
- Power unit is accessible when dumper is down.
- Top perimeter of dumper has 5/8" holes spaced 12" apart for easy tarping.
- Available in Gloss Black.
- Optional cab protector with screen window and drip edge.
- Rear corners of tailgate jam 4"x3"x.25" angle for impact resistance.
- Dumper fastened to truck frame at four points with brackets - not just to body floor.
- Hold down clamps are bolted to dumper sub-frame to prevent sliding.
- Remote magnetic switch with 9 foot cord.
- Using remote switch and power down feature -dump exactly what you want - never too much.
- All welds are between 1-1/2" and 3" long - no tack or spot welds employed.
7' Dump Insert Demo
STD Dumper 7'
STD Dumper 9'
Tarp Roller & Tarp
Plow & Dumper Package*
Installation MSRP: $300.00
Busy Dumpers are manufactured and installed in the same factory as Pathfinder Snowplows, located in Rhode Island. Pathfinder has manufactured dump inserts since 1988 in RI. Installations and cash and carry pick-ups are available for local customers coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, RI etc. Shipping is also available nationally, please call for a quote. Dump inserts for sale are available for utility body pick ups and trailers as well. Turn your pickup truck into a dump truck or your trailer into a dump trailer for the best price, factory direct. Dump inserts made in RI.